Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe
An easy sheet pan meal made with chicken, sliced bell peppers, and sliced onions tossed with fajita seasoning. The perfect quick one-pan dinner!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1.25 pound chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt, more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (or cooking oil of choice)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the oil and whisk everything together.
Line a large sheet pan with foil or lightly spray with cooking oil.
Add the chicken, peppers, and onion to the sheet pan and pour the spice mixture over it. Toss until everything is coated evenly. Spread everything out evenly on the sheet pan.
Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are soft.
Squeeze lime juice over the cooked fajita filling.