Soba Noodle Salad with Sesame Soy Dressing
Made with buckwheat noodles, crunchy vegetables, and a sesame soy dressing, try this soba noodle salad for a filling lunch or dinner.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Soba Noodle Salad
- 12 oz. soba noodles
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce (use tamari if gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp sriracha, more to taste if you like it spicy
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt, more to taste
Cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain in a colander and rinse well with cold water.
While the noodles cook, prepare the dressing. In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, sriracha, garlic powder, red chili pepper flakes, and salt.
Transfer the soba noodles to a large bowl. Add the dressing and the chopped veggies to the soba noodles and toss well to combine everything.