Sweet Chili Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
Sweet chili chicken sheet pan meal is a quick and easy dinner filled with protein and veggies.
- 1.25 pounds chicken breast or thigh, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- (optional) scallions for garnish
- (optional) red chili flakes for extra heat
Preheat oven to 400℉.
Make the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and minced garlic.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken and vegetables with the sauce in a large bowl then evenly spread the chicken and vegetables on a baking sheet with a high rim.
Bake for 23-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped scallions and red pepper flakes if desired.